- Appreciate the architectural style of the real Cartagena by contemplating sites such as the Clock tower (Torre del reloj) and the old Plaza de La Aduana.
- Explore and interact with local characters around the Getsemani streets.
- Appreciate the impressive art deco of Heredia Museum.
- Enjoy panoramic views from San Felipe Castle while learning about the time of slavery.
- Shop along the Bovedas and bring home that unique piece of art you must have from Colombia.
Once your private bilingual guide collects you at your hotel, tour heads to the threshold of the old Cartagena at the clock tower. There is enough time to walk around the merchants’ square and the ancient streets where trading of slaves took place.
Get deeper into the charming streets of Getsemaní as your guide narrates popular stories of the ancient days, moving right along towards Bolivar square and the gold museum. Followed by the Palace of Inquisition as you contemplate the fascinating decoration of Heredia museum.
Next, at San Felipe castle you´ll enjoy breathtaking city views as you learn about the several tunnels built around. Finally, continue your journey to one of the most colorful markets known as the Bovedas, where you will definitely find representative art to bring home to your loved ones.